In order to enter VEA, you must:
- Be a U.S. resident, or a residing international student between the ages of 18 and 23 at the time of application
- Have attained a high level of musical achievement which can be demonstrated through solo performances, honors, and other accolades
- Possess the personal qualities compatible with the supérieure musical standards of Vandoren
- Not have a record contract or product endorsement
To be considered, you must:
- Be available for travel and performances in Indianapolis March 9-12, 2017.
- Complete all information on the application and
- Submit MP3 or M4A recordings to us. MP3 and M4A recordings are the only formats we will accept.
Deadline for submission is December 7th, 2016 with this repertoire.
Prize winners will be notified by phone or email on or around January 15th, 2017.
Prize winners are requested to immediately supply a photo/headshot and bio for promotional purposes and official announcement.